Saturday, August 13, 2011

Underprogress Malaysian

'Trust EON?sorry encik,jangan hantar lagi email sampah and harap EON jangan lagi keluarkan model SAMPAH.
terima kasih.'
eizeez@...com

I am very much astounded to receive such an underprogressed person throughout my experience. Malaysia I believed have gone through many progressive changes that can be proud of. If we are to compare with the Japs attitude towards their country's car, we are like an ants to an elephant. As they KNOW that supporting your own country's products could generate income into the local economy.
Then would only progress and improvements can take place. That is why they have progressed faster thus providing better cars. Where do you stand? Complaining and critising is fine, but are you making progress?

As to this person who gave me this message:

I feel, you are a totally a person without wide and in-depth vision towards self and your country.
Being imperfect is the new perfect. From there on the step to truly being the best can be achieved. I am standing by Malaysia

Regards,
Roy


Get news monthly!

Sign up OR