Thursday, November 10, 2011

Free iPad or iPhone with Inspira 2010

Good news to Inspira lovers, we are having a stock clearance for Inspira 2010 model! However, there is more than a car you will be having.
You will get an iPad or an iPhone too. 


Owh well it is the courtesy of an individual, and I have decided to give a token of gratitude for anyone who book the car from me. Give me a call at 012-2504625 or email roy_eon@yahoo.com. I arrange and manage cases from all region. You just need to fax/ email me your documents. We live in a small world :D

Read up about Inspira here

For graduates, the Graduate Scheme still stands for you. If you are in the range of eligible applicants, you can get 100% loan with just an appoint letter. Read more about Graduate Scheme here:

This offer only stands for Nov 2011 only. 
You've got to hurry.

Get news monthly!

Sign up OR